Oil & Gas
Sted: Fornebu or Kristiansand
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Elin Vaksdal Gjetle
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Electrical System Engineer
You will be working as an Electrical System Engineer together with other colleagues for the project, your responsibility includes but not limited to the following:
- Be responsible for any updates within the electrical discipline in the hull as a consequence of updated Hull system P&Ids, Hull mechanical life extension/field modifications.
- Input to the Master Equipment List, Electrical load balance and single line diagram for the hull.
- Work closely with ABB responsible for the overall electrical system including the control room and E-House.
- EPC references within electrical systems (preferable with FPSOs or floaters)
- Bachelor’s degree
- MS Office
- English language oral and written.
Candidates must have valid work permit for Norway and be able to start asap.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Fornebu or Kristiansand
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Elin Gjetle, by email: email@example.com