Oil & Gas
Navn: Solfrid Otterås
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Electrical Engineer
- Follow up of Electrical Procurement Packages
- Electrical system engineering – design / layout / calculations and analysis. Responsible for electrical system engineering for LV consumers and switchboards
- Engineering inputs to job packages
- Co-ordination with suppliers and review of documents and drawings.
- As-builts of supplier drawings and red line mark-ups
- Responsible for electrical calculations eg; short circuit calculations
Your experience and qualifications:
- Master, Bachelors, or technical education – Electrical education
- Minimum 10 years experience in the oil and gas industry
- Experience with NORSOK projects
- Good knowledge of offshore EIT installations and requirements
- Good experience in supplier co-ordination and follow-up
- Good experience in as-builts of tags and drawings
- Experience as Package Responsible Engineer
- Good communicative skills in English and preferable Norwegian
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you.
If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org