Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Solfrid Otterås
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Electrical Engineer
- Plan low voltage cable installations (FEBDOK).
- Coordinate and plan offshore jobs, providing input to job cards.
- Deliver high-quality results, meeting customer and project expectations.
- Ensure compliance with applicable codes, standards, and regulations.
- Demonstrate commitment to HSSE (Health, Safety, Security, and Environment) and maintain a focus on quality.
- Handle design development and detail engineering for power supply installations and network/power electrics.
- Create and update job cards, work descriptions, and necessary certificates.
- Coordinate with third-party suppliers and collaborate with internal teams and customers.
- Master's or bachelor's degree in electrical engineering.
- Specialization and strong knowledge of power supply systems.
- Experience and familiarity with relevant design rules, regulations, and standards, including NORSOK.
- Fluent in both Norwegian and English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possession of FSE Certificate and EX course training.
- Completion of basic safety courses, including HUET (Helicopter Underwater Escape Training).
- Proficiency in PEM, MIPS, and TIME.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to contribute effectively in a teamwork setting
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås , by email: email@example.com