Oil & Gas
Sted: Mo i Rana
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Solfrid Otterås
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for an Electrical Engineer
- Performance of assigned discipline activities and deliveries.
- Obtain detailed knowledge of the assigned scope of work.
- Contribute to establishment and maintenance the plan activities.
- Focus on project vision, goals and strategies.
- Implement approved changes in the discipline schedules.
- Report to Discipline Lead and Engineering Manager all matters of importance.
- Responsible for Quality and HSSE in own projects.
- Ensure identification of changes and input to changes requests.
- Knowledge and experience of brownfield modifications in the North Sea.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree or technical school degree as an electrical engineer.
- Must be able to work independently and in team with others.
- Travel offshore when needed.
- Good knowledge of Norwegian and English both verbally and written language.
- Have a proactive attitude and be a constructive contributor to make the team mechanism work
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Mo i Rana
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Spørsmål rundt stillingen?
Har du spørsmål rundt stillingen er det bare å kontakte oppgitt kontaktperson for denne.