Oil & Gas
Navn: Elin Vaksdal Gjetle
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for an Electrical EITA Layout DRE 25699.
We are looking for a skilled EITA-Layout DRE to work in a large EPC onshore project.
The right candidate will join a major brownfield and integration project, and will have the opportunity to develop his/her skills within instrumentation design in a large international project-working environment:
Typical task will be:
– Responsible of group of EITA layout Engineers – Follow up planning and progress.
Work task for the EITA Group:
– Design in 3D model using AVEVA E3D
– Modelling of cable ladders/tray, offline instruments, lighting fixtures, socket, push buttons, junction boxes, cabinets, F&G detectors, telecom field equipment and EITA central and local equipment room etc.
– Modelling of brackets and support systems
– Attend 3D discipline review meetings and resolve clashes in 3D model.
– E3D Draft production of EIT Drawings.
– Education Bachelor degree or Technical College combined with minimum 4 years’ relevant background
– Ex course
Required Work Experience:
– Minimum 8 years’ experience from EIT layout design in green field projects
– Experience with lead roll for EITA layout team
– Experience and deep knowledge of EIT layout design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC
– Minimum 4 years’ experience with 3D tool AVEVA E3D
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Elin Gjetle, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org