Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Solfrid Otterås
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Electrical Diagnostic System(EDS) PRE
- Perform co-ordination and follow-up of technical procurement activities.
- Perform clarifications, negotiations and change control with equipment supplier.
- Perform Technical Pre-Order, Follow-Up and Close-out activities for project deliveries of 3rd party services.
- Use of procurement control system for performance of the procurement work process.
- Attend kick off, multi discipline workshops & interface meetings including client/supplier, Follow Up and Close Out Activities.
- Establish Technical Requisition and Specification for the Procurement Packages.
- Co-ordinate and incorporate discipline input to Technical Requisition and Specification.
- Perform verification and approval of Supplier Documents and Drawings using Aker Document system and also coordinate comments from customer.
- Create and mature tags using STID and TIME right through the project lifecycle.
- Create IO list, functional specification, control system topologies.
- Review technical solutions proposed by the supplier in coordination with customer.
- Review and comment FAT procedures , attend FAT, proactively involve in closing of punch.
- Support Cyber security engineer to make sure that the supplier is following cybersecurity requirements.
- Support installation and MC completion.
- Senior SAS or Control system engineer who has command over PDCS system or similar electrical control systems
- Working knowledge on Power Management System as contractor or vendor/client
- Good communication and coordination skills for a proper package delivery
- Knowledge on various communication protocols like IEC61850, Profinet, modbus
- Good understanding about ethernet/fiber communication networks used in control systems
- Basic understanding of OT cybersecurity
- Experience working on Siemens PCS7 is an advantage. Alternatively other control systems
- Good knowledge of English both verbally and written language
- Bachelor + 5 years relevant work experience
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: solfrid.otterås@techconsult.no