Electrical Construction Supervisor
Oil & Gas
Sted: Lysekil, Sweden
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Ronny Meyer
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for an Electrical Construction Supervisor with extensive experience in the oil and gas or petrochemical industry to work on a temporary contract at site on the Company refinery project in Sweden. The project consists of revamping the existing unit including other necessary modifications to produce diesel out of a mixture of renewables.
The ideal candidate will be part of the Site Construction Team and will report directly to the Construction Manager – Electrical leading Project construction completion and will be responsible to manage and maintain mutually beneficial working relationships with Contractors, Client, and subordinates.
This role is suitable for an electrically experienced individual who is looking to further develop their career in construction supervision and management.
- Expediting completion of construction activities working with construction leads, QC Inspectors, contractors and Client
- Undertake field assessment of ongoing work and progress achieved
- Carry out construction feasibility, method studies and hazard analysis whilst establishing, in conjunction with planning group, realistic schedules for construction activities
- Prepare red-line mark up drawings as part of the as-built process
- Assign and supervise electrical trades to work safely and productively, ensure plant and materials ae considered and available to support the work
- Coordinate work completion and inspection by both Wood and Client QC, leading construction work preparation kick off meetings
- Lead daily tool-box talks and support the weekly HSSE programme of assessment and inspection, promoting a positive HSSE culture
- Liaise with field staff on construction engineering matters
- Control of materials at site
- Electrical background, apprenticeship, college or similar
- Previous experience in a similar role on a refinery project
- Previous EPCm experience
- Brownfield and shutdown experience preferred
- Hands on experience of planning construction logistics and execution
- Hands on experience of constructability and hazard identification
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Lysekil, Sweden
Duration: 8 months
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Ronny Meyer, by email: email@example.com
Spørsmål rundt stillingen?
Har du spørsmål rundt stillingen er det bare å kontakte oppgitt kontaktperson for denne.