Oil & Gas
Navn: Mona Foss
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a EfP Valve Coordinator
• Coordinate work related to selection and specification of valves in Engineering.
• Facilitate communication between technical teams, managers, and other stakeholders.
• Identify technical problems or obstacles and work with disciplines to find solutions.
• Ensure that information in engineering registers is accurate and up to date, and follow-up missing information.
• Ensure timely delivery of valves and critical documentation.
• Technical liaison with suppliers, customers, and other technical disciplines.
• Prepare technical progress reports and presentations for management and stakeholders.
Your experience and qualifications:
• Minimum BSc in Mechanical Engineering or similar
• Minimum 5 years relevant working experience
• Familiar with NORSOK and Norwegian acts and regulations
• Ability to work independently and in teams
• Multidisciplinary understanding
• Good communication skills
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
• Be proactive, seeking advise and share own experiences with others
• Communicate well in English – both oral and in writing
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Asker, Oslo
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you.
If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Mona Foss, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org