Oil & Gas
Sted: Sandsli – onshore
Navn: Nina Fjeldstad
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a DRILLING & WELL SENIOR COMPLETION ENGINEER 24300.
PDP D&W is responsible for planning and execution of Interventions, P&A, Drilling, Completion and Subsea of new wells on Fixed platforms and Mobile installations. We are currently looking for operational engineers for drilling & well planning teams. These teams are supporting our Well Construction Process and D&W operations with work location Stavanger & Bergen.
The Engineer is responsible for planning and design work related to the planned operations The COMPLETION engineer shall (but not limited to):
• provide the key planning for execution of drilling and completion activities.
• work in teams with other disciplines, perform method selection, risk assessment, evaluate and recommend required equipment.
Senior Completion core competencies:
• Tubing Design (WELLCAT),
• Upper and Lower completion.
Design Senior Drilling and completion competencies: Material technology, Downhole understanding, Logging, Pore pressure and wellbore stability, Well Integrity, Well incident and blowout preparedness, Well control equipment and systems, Fluids, Cementing, Wellbore cleanup Torque/drag/hydraulics (Wellplan) Risk management, Discovery Web, Time and cost estimation, *Surface well equipment and systems & *Subsea equipment and systems .
• Offshore traveling on request.
• Master or bachelor’s degree within relevant technical disciplines
• Valid Offshore Safety Course
• HPHT experience
• Valid IWCF Personal Qualities.
• Team builder where co-operation and teamwork is essential
• A structured approach with regard to planning, coordinating and executing activities
• Ability to handle multiple tasks
• Performance driven and commercial mind-set
• Good communication and analytical skills
• A lean mindset
• Ability to live by our safety and security expectations.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Sandsli – onshore
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Nina Fjeldstad, by email: email@example.com