Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Solfrid Otterås
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a DL Electrical for post B- and C-study
• Acting as the Electro Discipline Lead for an offshore Electrification project.
• Responsible for the Post B-study (Feasibility) and C-study (Concept development) phases.
• Undertaking design development in relevant study Building Blocks.
• Providing input for Material Equipment List, Material Take-Off and procurement preparation, as required in stage 1D.
• Contributing to the study report.
• Handling any additional tasks as needed.
Your experience and qualifications:
• Proficiency in Power Systems, encompassing both High Voltage & Low Voltage.
• Skillful in component selection at the Concept level for Transformer, GIS-bays, Reactors, Electrical driven Compressors, and Distribution boards.
• Extensive experience in Electrical Analysis.
• Ability to design systems for module- and offshore integration.
• Up-to-date knowledge of vendor technology in the market.
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical Power Systems Engineering.
• Proficient in using MS Visio.
• Strong communication skills in English, both written and oral.
• Demonstrates a structured approach to working interdisciplinary.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you.
If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: Solfrid.firstname.lastname@example.org