Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Solfrid Otterås
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Discipline Task Responsible – Process
• Lead and oversee all Process engineering activities, including design, analysis, and optimization, for the assigned task.
• Prepare accurate man-hour estimates, schedules, and promptly communicate any resource requirements to the discipline Lead.
• Ensure timely job progress as per schedule and uphold required quality standards, such as ISO 9001 or project-specific guidelines.
• Establish assignment dates for personnel on the job.
• Supervise and allocate work to the Process team, ensuring efficient scheduling and task assignment.
• Maintain effective communication with clients, task management, and other discipline engineers to facilitate accurate and timely information exchange.
Your experience and qualifications:
• Minimum of 3 years of experience as a discipline engineer.
• Strong knowledge of relevant design rules and standards, including PEM.
• Familiarity with discipline engineering methods, tools, processes, and activities in relevant execution phases, as well as requirements for interfacing with other disciplines and parties.
• Understanding of EMM planning principles, overall functionality, and information flow between CPS (Control and Protection System).
• Adequate knowledge of contract management, budgeting, change management, and risk management.
• Strong competencies in compressor systems.
• Master's degree in process technology or equivalent.
• Proficiency in Unisim and Hysys, industry-standard process simulation software.
• Great communication skills in both written and oral Norwegian and English.
• Strong management capabilities, proactive approach, and excellent communication and coordination skills.
• Experienced in handling complex process studies and taking responsibility for them.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you.
If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: Solfrid.firstname.lastname@example.org