Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Solfrid Otterås
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Discipline Lead – Commissioning (hvitefag)
- Responsible for MC activities within given area of responsibility for the project.
- Responsible for planning, preparation, organization, and execution of MC activities within the responsible discipline for the project.
- Responsible for the health, safety and environmental (HSE) aspects are thoroughly assessed, planned, implemented, and followed up for all MC activities within the responsible discipline for the project.
- Budget, provide input to budget and cost of the project MC activities within the area of responsibility.
- Establish an appropriate organization with sufficient manpower for MC activities on supplier, fabrication, and assembly location within the responsible discipline for the project.
- Monitoring of budget, progress, and quality of MC activities within the responsible discipline for the project.
- Jointly responsible for the establishment of governing documents, procedures and work instructions as required for MC within given responsibility.
- Participate in Completion professional network. Be supportive for colleagues and other projects.
Your experience and qualifications:
- 5-10 years commissioning (Electrical/Instrument/Telecom) engineering experience from offshore project.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Good leadership skills
- Good knowledge of the work processes within the discipline that is being carried out.
- Minimum 2-year experience from EPC processes
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English, both verbally and written language.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office.
- Good knowledge of MIPS.
- Active and solution-oriented
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Stord, Norway
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you.
If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org