Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Marianne Koppang
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Contract VO/VOR coordinator / Advisor
- Prepare variation-order requests (VORs) or Variation Order (VOs). Provide direction and support managing the PIMS, VOR and VO module used on the project for change management. Ensuring correct and timely registration and quality of input to allow a quick turnaround of changes and capture of the consequences early.
- Coordinate internal change-board meetings to understand the changes being incorporated into the scope. Attend external change board meetings with Client and present details pertaining to the changes.
- Liaise with various disciplines such as engineering, procurement, planning, and construction for compilation of the information, including cost and schedule consequences pertaining to the scope change.
- Liaise with Contract Specialists for implications of changes and providing input to Project Management and communications – deliberations with the Client.
- Liaise with the PIMS application method expert in setting up / customizing the tool for variation requests process improvements as needed.
- Pursue and update the status of changes within Aibel and with the client.
Update the VOR-register and issue to Client as applicable
- We are seeking a candidate with commercial and/or technical or legal background and relevant experience from following up Contracts related to change – Variation Orders.
- You need to be a hands-on doer.
- Preferably Experience in project execution, also including Civil Works Contracts.
- Have good communication skills and have a commercial mindset
- Communicate well in English and Norwegian – both oral and in writing
- Be able to write formal letters in English and Norwegian
- Be able to structure argumentation
- Negotiating skill
- Have a cooperative working attitude
- Be systematic, accurate and independent
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Experience in Civil Contract or contract management of EPC projects will be an advantage
- Knowledge of contracting principles
- Ability to draft contractual letters
- Possesses strong presentation, negotiation, and mediation skills.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Marianne Koppang, by email: email@example.com