Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Nina Fjeldstad
Telefon: +47 458 14 290
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Completion Engineer (Mechanical/Piping) – PCS Coordinator 25414.
– Responsible for the preparatory work and the definition of MC- and Preservation-requirements, based on the Completion Strategy, MC-Plan, Preservation Plan, engineering drawings and supplier’s documentation.
– Preparing a preliminary Completion schedule and the definition of detailed MC-, Preservation- and Commissioning-requirements.
– Updating of technical information in the CMS(Completion Management System).
– Produce and send the PCD (Package Completion Dossiers) to Supplier.
– Establish routines for Technical information to be entered/transferred into the PCS on a continuous basis.
– Interfaces with Engineering to ensure engineering data is updated in accordance with revision updates of key documents, i.e., cable schedules, instrument index, line list, etc.
– Delivery of Commissioning boundary drawings; P&ID’s / SLD’s, Block diagrams, Control system topology etc. from Pre-Commissioning.
– Review of engineering drawings/documents affecting completion activities and procedures.
– Define MC Packages within each pre-defined Commissioning Package, in line with pressure testing of piping and according to fabrication and installation methodology for other disciplines.
– Link Tagged Equipment, Cables, Piping-tests etc. to the respective MC-Packages.
– Allocate standard ITR’s and the responsibility (SITE-code) for the execution of MC- and Preservation-activities to Tag-no’s, Cable-no’s, Piping-test-no’s etc.
– Report weekly status and follow up discrepancy-reports related to MC-Engineering.
Your experience and qualifications:
– Autodesk Simulate
Languages – Norwegian (Native or bilingual proficiency)
– Minimum 2 years’ experience from EPC processes within Topside and facilities / Renewables Segments.
– Technical / Bachelor’s degree in Mechancial / Piping Engineering
– Lack of education can be compensated with relevant work experience
– Good knowledge of the work processes within the discipline that is being carried out.
– Skilled in Microsoft Office.
– Good knowledge of MIPS, PCS (Pims, ProCoSys), Autodesk Simulate.
– Active and solution-oriented
– Good communication skills in Norwegian and English, both verbally and written language.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you.
If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Nina Fjeldstad, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org