Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Solfrid Otterås
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a
- Commissioning activities for SAS/white trades should be performed, and the project Completion system should be prepared and maintained.
- Monitor and manage the Mechanical Completion, preservation, and final delivery of suppliers and subcontractors.
- The Health, Safety, Security, and Environment (HSSE) aspects should be thoroughly considered, planned, implemented, and followed up for Commissioning activities to ensure their compliance.
- Attendance and verification of Factory Acceptance Test at supplier's location should be done when required.
- System boundary drawings should be developed and maintained in accordance with the project's Completion Strategy.
- Interdisciplinary test procedures should be developed and delivered.
- Follow-up of Mechanical Completion at the construction site.
- Coordination and execution of interdisciplinary inspection of installed equipment (punch-out) in collaboration with the customer.
- Commissioning & Start-up should be planned, prepared, and executed on an interdisciplinary level.
- Preparation for and taking responsibility for final handover to the Customer.
- At least 3 years of experience in commissioning, or an equivalent level of practical experience, and preferably a completed apprenticeship certificate.
- A bachelor's or master's degree in Automation Engineering, although work experience may compensate for a lack of formal education.
- Strong communication skills in both written and spoken English and Norwegian, or another Scandinavian language.
- Proficiency in using computer software, including experience with programs such as Procosys, MIPS, fusion, and TIME. Additionally, previous experience with Company is preferred.
- A valid Offshore certification.
- A good understanding of working procedures across all disciplines.
- The ability to work well in a team, identify the needs and dependencies of other disciplines, and experience with Mechanical Completion and Execution from Maintenance/Modification Projects.
- Strong performance orientation, cooperative skills, responsibility, and ability to drive work processes and coordinate activities.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Trondheim, Norway
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Spørsmål rundt stillingen?
Har du spørsmål rundt stillingen er det bare å kontakte oppgitt kontaktperson for denne.