Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Solfrid Otterås
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Commissioning System Responsible Eng. SAS
- Commissioning Engineer responsible for overseeing coordination and execution of project commissioning program.
- Commissioning of Safety & Automation Systems related to project through onshore and later offshore commissioning phase, including FPSO instrumentation systems such as Oil & Gas separation & handling, oily water handling, marine and utility processes.
- Experience with Honeywell SAS will be considered an advantage.
- Coordinate and support SAS Subsea as well as construction and commissioning interfaces across all disciplines, including engineering and EPCI contractor.
- Execute commissioning activities in accordance with established procedures and plan, and in accordance with Vår Energi and contractors’ requirements for Safe Execution of Work.
- Report status and signing of commissioning activities are done in PIMS CMS. Necessary preparation of SWCR and commissioning queries will be done in PIMS.
- MC/FAT may be necessary to be carried out and participate. HAZID, HAZOP and other HSEQ related review, as required.
- Act in accordance with company core values and HSE program and be company representative for the SAS Commissioning discipline performance to ensure that commissioning activities are according to plan and executed actively in cooperation with project team.
- Commitment is expected to company HSE policy and principles. To act responsibly in accordance with company HSE, quality requirement, company ethical guidelines and code of conduct.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Relevant experience can compensate for formal education.
- 10+ years of relevant experience.
- Have experience working with oil and gas project as commissioning engineer, MC/construction, and engineering.
- Being creative, open, and responsible, having extensive knowledge and competence with telecommunication discipline tasks.
- Have a proactive mindset and workstyle and be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org