Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Elin Vaksdal Gjetle
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Commissioning Engineer SEIT
• Establish and maintain the project completion system.
• Monitor and oversee suppliers and subcontractors, Mechanical Completion, preservation, and final delivery.
• Ensure thorough consideration, planning, implementation, and follow-up of Health, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE) aspects for commissioning activities.
• Attend and verify Factory Acceptance Tests at supplier locations, as required.
• Create and update system boundary drawings in line with the project's Completion Strategy.
• Coordinate and execute multi-disciplinary punch inspections in partnership with the customer.
• Plan, prepare and execute Commissioning and start-up on a multi-disciplinary level.
• Prepare for and take responsibility for final handover to the customer.
• Minimum of three years' experience in commissioning or an equivalent practical background, preferably with a completed apprenticeship certificate.
• Experience in Mechanical Completion and Execution (commissioning) within Maintenance/Modification Projects.
• Candidates should have a Master's or Bachelor's degree in engineering, or demonstrate relevant work experience.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Procosys, and TIME.
• Strong understanding of work procedures in all disciplines and ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, recognizing other disciplines' needs and dependencies.
• Good written and oral communication skills in both Norwegian and English.
• Strong organizational and performance-oriented skills. Must be able to drive work processes and coordinate activities.
• Offshore certification is required for this position.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Elin Gjetle by email: firstname.lastname@example.org