Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Solfrid Otterås
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Commissioning Engineer SEIT
• Prepare and maintain the project Completion system.
• Follow-up on suppliers and subcontractors, Mechanical Completion, preservation and final delivery.
• Ensure that the Health, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE) aspects are thoroughly considered, planned, implemented, and followed up for commissioning activities.
• Attend and verify Factory Acceptance Test at supplier’s location when required.
• Develop and maintain system boundary drawings in accordance with the project’s Completion Strategy.
• Develop and deliver multi-disciplinary test procedures.
• Follow-up up of Mechanical Completion at the construction site.
• Coordinate and execute multi-discipline punch inspection in collaboration with Customer.
• Plan, prepare and execute Commissioning & Start-up on a multi-disciplinary level.
• Prepare for and take responsibility of final handover to Customer.
• Minimum 3 years’ work experience or practice equivalent to this within commissioning, preferably certificate of completed apprenticeship.
• Master of Science or bachelor’s degree in engineering. Relevant work experience may compensate for higher education.
• Experience with Mechanical Completion and Execution (commissioning) from Maintenance/Modification Projects.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Procosys and TIME.
• Good understanding of working procedures in all disciplines, and able to work in team and see other disciplines needs and dependencies.
• Good knowledge of Norwegian and English, both oral and written.
• Structured and performance oriented. Must be able to drive work processes and coordinate activities.
• Valid Offshore certificate.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås by email: firstname.lastname@example.org