Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Solfrid Otterås
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a
Commissioning Engineer – Electrical
- Develop detailed commissioning test procedures for own systems and provide input for test procedures for other systems in the discipline.
- Participate in the development of plant start-up and performance test procedures across multiple disciplines.
- Contribute to the development of governing documents and work instructions for the execution phase.
- Define temporary systems, test equipment, special tools, consumables, and first fills.
- Evaluate commissioning and operational spares.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in EPC processes within the New Build/Renewables segments is required.
- Good knowledge of the work processes within the discipline being carried out is necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or higher from a technical vocational school is preferred. However, relevant work experience can compensate for a lack of higher education.
- Proficiency in MIPS, Microsoft Office 365, PCS and ProArc is essential.
- Good communication skills in both spoken and written Norwegian and English are required.
- Efficiency, teamwork, proactivity, and flexibility are important qualities for this role.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org