Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Solfrid Otterås
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Commissioning Electro-Release Control Coordinator-Commission and Mechanical Completion
• The Release Control Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and optimizing all work relating to process equipment that needs to be reworked
• The role will expose a candidate to all aspects of commissioning and will report to the Commissioning Electrical Lead.
• The coordinator is required to communicate across all Commissioning & Operational disciplines that will be involved in the rework.
• Such as Electro, Mechanical & Process, N2H2 (Nitrogen Helium testers), Heat Trace, ATEX, and many others.
• The coordinator will have responsibility to decide what kind of rework is required depending on what damage & equipment is involved and confirm this with the commissioning teams that are responsible for the systems being reworked.
• The coordinator will use a digital tool specially designed for Johan Castberg to record and coordinate what work needs to be done, who is responsible, and when the work must be completed.
• Some qualities that are expected of the Release Control Coordinator are likely to include:
• Good computer skills
• Good organisational communication skills
• Understanding of Electrical systems in O&G, including Heat Trace
• Appreciation of O&G standards and regulations
• Good Written and Oral English
• Bachelor of Science or equivalent
• Minimum 7-10 years’ relevant experience from preparatory and execution phase
• Longer relevant experience may compensate for less formal education
• Detailed knowledge of technical requirements (TR-documents), Work processes (ARIS) and tools (ProCoSys) is preferd.
• Good team player with high HSE focus
• Leadership experience
• Experience from Construction and/or Commissioning
• FSE, EX
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you.
If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org