Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Solfrid Otterås
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Electro Engineer (CLIMATE RESPONS TAMPEN)-Electro
Climate Response Tampen (CRT) is an early phase project assessing the possibilities to electrify some or all off the O&G installations in the Tampen area with Power from Shore (PfS). The project is divided into two areas of responsibility, one part taking care of the PfS and the other part are assessing the brown field scope required to electrify each of the platforms. This position is part of the brown field scope of the project where the scope is to mature and recommend a technical concept for the brown field modifications. This will include replacement of existing gas turbine generators with a PfS solution, including new HV transformer and switchgear, replacement of existing gas turbine driven compressors with electrical driven compressors and required modifications on the power management system and the existing power distribution.
• We are looking for a Senior Electrical engineer with competence and experience from large brownfield modification projects with special competence within high voltage systems and electrical compressor drives. Your tasks in the project will be to:
• Follow up and guide contractor in the electrical design.
• Secure operability and design limitations of the modified HV electrical system.
• Follow up electrical deliverables on mechanical packages.
• Participate and give input to layout discussions.
• Secure interface with the PfS part of the project.
• Follow up modifications of control and protection.
• Close dialogue with operation.
• Master of Science within electrical power engineering (Elkraftteknikk)
• Minimum 10 years’ relevant experience.
• Project experience from high voltage equipment and system design.
• Multi-discipline understanding.
• Good knowledge of rules/regulations, standards and preferably Equinor’s technical requirements.
• Ability to work in a team.
• High ethical standards and adherence to the firm's ethical requirements.
• Ability to handle high work loads.
• Travels are foreseen.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org