Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Elin Vaksdal Gjetle
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for an Automasjon Senior engineer 25705.
We are looking for a skilled automation engineer to work in a large modification project consisting of new modules and brownfield adaption on an onshore installation. The right candidate will join a major brownfield project and will have the opportunity to develop his/her automation skills in an international working environment.
– Perform automation design for a new modules, including SCD (System Control Diagram), FS (Function Specification), signal lists/software report, C&H (Context & Hiding diagrams), Alarm classification, etc. from early phase to detail engineering
– Participate in meetings, workshops and reviews for automation discipline
– Participate in SAS SW FAT’s
– Participate in UFAT/EFAT with equipment Contractors to ensure required SAS interface to other equipment packages/ control systems
– Develop and maintain engineering database for SAS software report and LCI requirements.
– Bachelor’s degree
– Ex course (to be renewed every 5 years)
– Valid FSE course
Required Work Experience:
– Minimum 8 years’ experience from automation engineering in green field projects located on Norwegian Continental Shelf
– Minimum 6 years’ Experience from control system design activities, including System Control Diagram development and responsibilities from green field projects.
– Experience and deep knowledge of automation design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC
– Efficient communicator, who communicate well in English – Both orally and in writing
– Cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
– A natural team player, but possess the ability to work independently
– Systematic and accurate, with high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
– Proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you.
If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Elin Gjetle, by email: email@example.com