Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Nina Fjeldstad
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Structural Analysis Engineer.
– There are numerous MCT’s, pipe penetrations, HVAC penetrations and other penetrations on board the project ship that either shall be replaced by new ones, refurbished at side, removed or installed new.
In many cases there are cracks around existing penetrations and then specially for the MCT’s
– Cracks are either induced during fabrication of the ship in the late 90’s and/or as a result of fatigue in the latest 20 years of service
– Analyses and calculations with special focus on fatigue must be performed
– Most of the penetrations are in the hull of project and therefor experience with ship like units on NCS is preferrable
– Report to the structural Area Project Engineer
– Office programs
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Duration: One year
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Nina Fjeldstad, by email: email@example.com