Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Nina Fjeldstad
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Senior Material Coordinator
- Perform material selection and corrosion evaluation for Topside projects and ensure timely delivery and execution.
- Prepare Material Selection report, Surface Protection report and Insulation report.
- Prepare other project specific material reports like Erosion report, CP design reports etc.
- Review fabrication procedures, inspection procedures, paint & coating procedures, welding and NDE procedures.
- Follow up vendors of procurement packages.
- Participate in supplier visits to ensure material quality and adherence to requirements.
- Provide general support on material, NDT, welding insulation and coating/painting.
- Communicate with clients and vendors on material, welding, NDT and coating related issues.
- Evaluate material deviations from current regulations, procedures, requirements etc. and defining relevant recovery actions related to any deviations.
- Subject responsibility for material related TQ’s and NCR’s.
- Establish technical requisition and MTO for coating package.
- Review material related as built documentation.
- Guidance and evaluation of material and corrosion related failure mechanisms.
- Perform offshore surveys.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Materials Engineering or similar discipline.
- Qualifications in Painting, NDT and Welding preferred.
- Preferably 5 to 10 years of experience from offshore related industry.
- Knowledge in relevant standards such as NACE, ISO, API, ASTM, ASME and NORSOK standards.
- Experience and understanding of multi-discipline tasks, encompassing a range of disciplines, e.g. process, safety, mechanical, piping, structural and instrument disciplines.
- Experience in QA/QC of fabrications, including welding, Painting and NDT technique.
- Experience with Piping Materials such as LCS, SS, DSS, SDSS and Titanium.
- Have technical knowledge to piping and equipment insulation. Be able to review sub-contractors Welding, NDE, Painting and insulations procedure specification (IPS) and ensure adherence to company requirements.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Nina Fjeldstad, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org