Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Mona Foss
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Senior Electrical System Analysis Engineer
Senior Electrical System Engineering working in the electrical system analysis group. The group is responsible for the electrical analysis for the topsides in a power from shore field development project. Main deliverables include
- Short circuit and load flow analysis
- Dynamic simulations
- Transient analysis
- Harmonic analysis & resonance studies
- Switching over-voltage studies
- Cable discharge energy studies
- Relay coordination & relay setting tables
- Position is a part of a team but needs to be able to work independently.
- Minimum bachelors degree in electrical power engineering .
- Over 5 years of work experience in oil and gas industries.
- Experience in system design and calculations, including Powerfactory software or similar.
- Familiar with NORSOK standards.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Mona Foss, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org