Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Solfrid Otterås
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Instrument Engineer.
– Instrument Discipline Task Responsible.
– Perform estimation work and settle plan activities.
– Development and detail engineering within – Instrument design and equipment.
– Close communication and cooperation with customer Equinor.
– Co-ordination of discipline activities and team members.
– Ensure Interface with other engineering disciplines and follow-up clarifications.
– Minimum 2 years work experience which minimum 1 year on NORSOK,
– Bachelor’s degree or equal experience
– Experience and knowledge of relevant design rules, regulations and standards.
– Ability to execute, take responsibility and make decisions.
– Relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree.
– Must have experience with Microsoft Office.
– Good knowledge of Norwegian and English both verbally and written language.
– Branch experienced with a hands-on attitude.
– Proactive with great communications skills.
– Leadership qualities and collaborative skills
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: email@example.com