Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Eldfrid Vågane
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Commissioning Lead
• Lead planning, preparation, organization and execution of Commissioning activities in the project.
• Ensure that health, safety and environmental (HSE) aspects are thoroughly assessed, planned, implemented and followed up for all Commissioning project activities.
• As a member of the project team, participate in and take responsibility for strategic decisions and risk management.
• Monitoring of budget, progress and quality of Commissioning activities.
• Establish strategies, procedures and work instructions as required for Commissioning in the project.
• Relevant education: Bachelor’s degree or higher; relevant experience may compensate for formal education.
• Experience with MC / Commissioning
• Proven leadership experience
• Knowledge in MIPS
• Knowledge of NORSOK and Equinor`s TR standard`s
• Fluent in a Scandivanvian language and English – verbal and written
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Eldfrid Vågane, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org