Techconsult AS is a Norwegian company providing consulting and advisory services to clients in the engineering and construction disciplines and project management services. The company has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde in Norway and a branch office in Teesside, UK. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in markets within the Offshore, Energy, Construction, Shipbuilding and land-based industry.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a HSE Advisor.
We are currently recruiting for the position as Health, Safety and Environment Advisor. The HSE Advisor shall be in the frontline of discussing questions related to HSE Procedures and Protocol, and actively promote HSE through HSE Meetings. The role reports to Regional HSE Manager Norway.
- Technical and operational understanding of Company operations
- Special duty to follow up company environmental and Chemicals issues.
- Monitor compliance with all existing Company Policies and Standards & Norwegian rules and regulations.
- Health, Safety and Environmental evaluations / audits based on Norsok, ISO, Company internal and Norwegian regulations.
- Ensure up-to-date information on HSE Legislation/Requirement.
- Assist projects to prepare project specific HSE Steering Documents.
- Review and maintain records of all incidents and equipment failures for company
- Assist line management in the investigation of and maintain records for all incidents and equipment failures.
- Facilitate and lead risk management processes – risk assessments.
- Promote all matters that lead to Safer, more efficient and environmentally friendly operations and the introduction of common worldwide standards within the Oceaneering Companies.
- Assist in the participation and development of management review meetings of the Health, Safety and Environmental Management Systems.
- Administrate HSE Non-conformance and incident reports
- Advise and monitor in-house training / seminar arrangements with regard to HSE aspects.
Qualifications/skills and experience:
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will consider applicants for similar positions after this deadline.
Duration: 6-12 months
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
Techconsult puts great emphasis on being close to its employees and being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning the position, please contact me, Eldfrid Vågane, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org