Senior Working Environment Engineer - Offshore Wind project 19405
Techconsult AS is a Norwegian company providing consulting and recruiting services within engineering and project management and control. The company has offices located in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger, Tønsberg, Aukra, Kristiansund og Molde in Norway and in Teesside, UK.
Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in markets within Oil&Gas, Civil, Energy, Shipbuilding and land-based industry. www.techconsult.no
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Senior Working Environment Engineer - Offshore Wind project.
- Overall responsible for relevant working environment factors in design, e.g. noise, lighting, access, ergonomics, chemical exposure, EMC.
- Set working environment area limits for working environment factors according to Client and authority requirements.
- Review of all platform systems to identify working tasks for operational phase.
- Review identified tasks wrt to working environment factors.
- Identify need for and perform health risk assessments for working environment factors.
- Document the process in a Working environment report.
- Responsible for Interface and follow-up with 3rd party noise engineering.
- Responsible for HMI-analysises, either internal or 3rd party.
- Follow-up of 3rd party wrt to working environment design for helideck and living quarter.
- Responsible for handling interface with German authorities wrt to working environment.
- Follow-up of procurement packages wrt to working environment.
Master or equivalent education.
- Extensive experience with offshore related Working Environment engineering during EPC phase.
- Experience with DNVGL spec regime.
- Experience with government body interface.
- Ability to work independently and thorough as well as ability to work in team
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Good communication skills
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English – both oral and in writing
Work place: Haugesund
Planned Start Date: Mai 2019
Planned End Date: Desember 2021
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult puts great emphasis on being close to its employees and being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning the position, please contact me, Eldfrid Vågane, by email: email@example.com