Techconsult AS is a Norwegian company providing consulting and recruiting services within engineering and project management and control. The company has offices located in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger, Tønsberg, Aukra, Kristiansund og Molde in Norway and in Teesside, UK. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in markets within Oil&Gas, Civil, Energy, Shipbuilding and land-based industry. www.techconsult.no
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a MC Engineer Electro and Instrument
• Preparation of MC documentation, perform pre-punch, discipline punch and multidiscipline punch for electro and intrument discipline.
• A normal work day will consist of 70% in the filed and 30% in the office.
• Bachelor degree (Technical college or skilled workers with right experience will also be considered)
• 3-10 years relevant experience
• Strong HSSE focus
• Good knowledge of installation and the MC process
• Good communications skills, written and spoken (Norwegian and English)
• Good knowledge to relevant rules and regaltions for NCS
• Skills within: Procosys, Mips and MS office. Preferable also skills within Time.
• FSE and first aid course with special emphasis on the accidents caused by electric current
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: email@example.com