Process Engineer S 19346
Techconsult AS is a Norwegian company providing consulting and recruiting services within engineering and project management and control. The company has offices located in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger, Tønsberg, Aukra, Kristiansund og Molde in Norway and in Teesside, UK.
Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in markets within Oil&Gas, Civil, Energy, Shipbuilding and land-based industry. www.techconsult.no
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Process Engineer.
- Preliminary and detail process design.
- Steady state process simulation
- Process safety and process control
- Calculation and dimensioning of piping, pressure relief valves, control valves and process equipment.
- Prepare P&ID, line lists and design reports.
- Project work in multidiscipline teams
- Active participation in HAZOP, design reviews etc
- Masters or bachelor degree in Chemistry or process related Engineering
Required Work Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in process engineering within the Oil & Gas industry in Norway
- Proven experience with process simulation and tools such as HYSYS and Flarenet
- Experience with dynamic process simulation
- Experience and knowledge of offshore process and utility system, process safety and process control
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and standards, i.e. NORSOK, PSA, API standards etc.
- Have good communication skills in English and Norwegian both orally and in writing
- Have a cooperative working attitude
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Have the ability to see multiple design – cases (solution oriented)
- Contribute to on the job training for oneself and others. Seek relevant information from others in order to complete own tasks
The application deadline for this position is ASAP. We will consider applicants consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult puts great emphasis on being close to its employees and being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning the position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org