Techconsult AS is a Norwegian company providing consulting and recruiting services within engineering and project management and control. The company has offices located in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger, Tønsberg, Aukra, Kristiansund og Molde in Norway and in Teesside, UK. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in markets within Oil&Gas, Civil, Energy, Shipbuilding and land-based industry. www.techconsult.no
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Project manager
• Overall business responsibility for project execution and delivery (Cost, Schedule, Quality, Customer Satisfaction and Safety) of assigned projects within required performance criteria.
• Leading and executing large scale multi-disciplined EPC projects, including design, implementation, construction management, commissioning, documentation
• Drive customer satisfaction, timely reporting of project progress and issues to customer.
• Assessing and mitigating project risks, change management.
• Min. 5 y. experience in project management. Preferable EPC project and TA projects.
• Familiar with standards and requirements
• Bachelor/Master degree in business or engineering
• Good leadership skills
• Good communication skills
• Good collaboration skills and solution-oriented attitude
• Multidisciplinary and commercial understanding
• Ability to work independently and in teams
• Experience - working on onshore plant
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Eldfrid Vågane, by email: email@example.com