Process Engineer - Senior O 19120
Techconsult AS is a Norwegian company providing consulting and recruiting services within engineering and project management and control. The company has offices located in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger, Tønsberg, Aukra, Kristiansund og Molde in Norway and in Teesside, UK.
Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in markets within Oil&Gas, Civil, Energy, Shipbuilding and land-based industry. www.techconsult.no
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Process Engineer - Senior.
- Contribute to a good process team, assist the process lead to achieve the project goals to meet the client needs, within the project cost and timeline.
- The tasks typically include the following: Develop, produce or assist others process engineer in key design documents; Heat & Material Balance, PFD, P&ID, filling up equipment and instrument DataSheets, Line sizing/list, PSV / Equipment sizing.
- Writing technical reports and Technical Queries.
- Could be the representative in Technical Design Reviews (P&ID, HAZOP, client and vendor Meetings).
- Experience assisting project engineering leads and managers in project design and execution according to contract and client needs.
- Interface with other disciplines, with vendors, and provide process engineering input to support activities in design of equipment and layout/structure of systems.
- Recognize problems and discrepancies in work process and requests help when needed.
- Bachelor or Master level in Process Engineering / Chemical Engineering.
- More than 5 years in project execution experience preferably in oil and gas EPC projects.
- Experience/knowledge in MEG, TEG, WI, Separation, PW, uitilities is an advantage.
- Can use simulation tools such as: HYSYS or PRO II, is an advantage.
- Proactive and innovative
- Fluent in English and good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively both within a team environment and with limited supervision, ability to take lead.
- Sound knowledge of project procedures and systems
The application deadline for this position is ASAP. We will consider applicants consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult puts great emphasis on being close to its employees and being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning the position, please contact me, Mona Foss, by email: email@example.com