Quality Manager O 19285
Techconsult AS is a Norwegian company providing consulting and recruiting services within engineering and project management and control. The company has offices located in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger, Tønsberg, Aukra, Kristiansund og Molde in Norway and in Teesside, UK.
Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in markets within Oil&Gas, Civil, Energy, Shipbuilding and land-based industry. www.techconsult.no
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Quality Manager.
As Quality Manager in Projects you will have an advisory role to Project Manager and technical project team regarding Quality Assurance.
Profile and Responsibilities:
- Participate in the sales- and bid-face regarding Quality- and Risk Issues; performing Risk Workshops
- Responsible for establishing and monitoring the project’s quality routines according to accepted rules and standards
- Responsible for defining, planning and following up QA activities and ITP, with special focus on EPC requirements for Suppliers and Fabrication Yard
- Responsible for approving all Quality Gates in the project
- Authority to intervene at any stage in the project, when detecting events that may have a negative impact on project execution
- Responsible for evaluating and monitoring execution of specific Sub Contractor quality
- Responsible for Quality Control in integration
- Performing quality audits and reviews, internally and supplier-audits when necessary
Qualifications and Experience:
- B.Sc/M.Sc Engineering degree or equivalent
- Broad experience from engineering and project execution in the Offshore and/or Marine Business
- Having worked in an international company
- Good negotiation, communication and cooperation skills
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in English and Norwegian
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally
- Experience as a risk manager is an advantage
- Experience as change manager is an advantage
The application deadline for this position is 04.04.2019, but we will consider applicants for similar positions after this deadline.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult puts great emphasis on being close to its employees and being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning the position, please contact me, Marianne Koppang, by email: email@example.com