Techconsult AS is a Norwegian company providing consulting and recruiting services within engineering and project management and control. The company has offices located in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger, Tønsberg, Aukra, Kristiansund og Molde in Norway and in Teesside, UK. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in markets within Oil&Gas, Civil, Energy, Shipbuilding and land-based industry. www.techconsult.no
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Construction Manager Jotun FPSO
• Ensure compliance with company policies, work practices and regulatory requirements.
• Ensure that deviations are managed via the management of change process.
• Manage all onshore construction activity and offshore hook-up activities by contractors. Follow up that Contractor progress work according to plan in a safe manner, ensure quality of work through agreed ITP plans and procedure, ensure update and completion of MC records
• Responsible for HSE in construction
• Ensure timely mechanical completion and handover to commissioning including documentation
• Participate in Project reviews and Risk Assessments required to ensure safe execution.
• Identify / evaluate opportunities to eliminate unproductive activities and processes
• Participate in Contractor in work planning and facilitating early offshore surveys that can improve scope definition and execution of work during onshore yard stay
• Carry out construction reviews as found necessary to ensure efficient execution of work
• Construction manager's experience from either shipyard or oil company for at least one larger (2- 3 year duration) new building or rebuilding project
• Excellent leadership skills and collaboration skills towards your own team, with supplier and with completion manager and engineering manager
• Experience from establishing own design team according to needs and according to how the supplier establishes their team
• Experience in establishing implementation plans, construction plans and quality plans for a project and following up on this by the supplier and is well acquainted with all systems that must be established for control and follow-up of the work
• Experience from follow-up of mechanical packages
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Eldfrid Vågane , by email: firstname.lastname@example.org