Piping Engineer Isometric Fabr Drawing B 19145
Techconsult AS is a Norwegian company providing consulting and recruiting services within engineering and project management and control. The company has offices located in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger, Tønsberg, Aukra, Kristiansund og Molde in Norway and in Teesside, UK.
Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in markets within Oil&Gas, Civil, Energy, Shipbuilding and land-based industry. www.techconsult.no
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Piping Engineer Isometric Fabr Drawing.
- Design verification for for production of fabrication isometric drawings.
- Production of fabrication isometric drawings in accordance with applicable requirements.
- Ensure that the Building method is implemented in the Piping Fabrication Engineering.
- Check that Construction Friendly Design is taken care of in the 3D-model.
- Quality and punctuality of own deliveries based on plans and procedures/routines established in the project.
- Contribute to the improvement of procedures and routine in iso group.
- As-built updating of drawings and models if applicable.
- Verify interface against all disciplines.
- Contribute with Continual improvements work
- Bachelor degree, technical college or relevant construction experience with good knowledge of:
- process plant
- understand equipment (operation, maintenance and operability)
- knowledge of material, requirements and restrictions that apply in discipline governing documentation, NORSOK, ASME etc.
- Mastering the 3D CAD tools and has a generally good knowledge of basic computing.
- Good knowledge of MIPS
- Relevant experience may to some extent replace formal education.
- To have experience of design, drawing production and checking of drawings to offshore and onshore projects.
- Have experience from construction phase as site engineer.
- Active and solution-oriented
English language oral and written is required.
IT programme: PDMS (for Johan Sverdrup RP mod)
The application deadline for this position is 20.02.2019, but we will consider applicants for similar positions after this deadline.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult puts great emphasis on being close to its employees and being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning the position, please contact me, Birger Ekerhovd, by email: email@example.com