Techconsult AS is a Norwegian-owned consulting company that for more than 20 years has provided consulting and recruitment services to clients in technical disciplines, project management and project administration. The company was founded in 1999, and has offices in Bergen, Oslo and Stavanger. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in the segments Oil & Gas, Construction / Infrastructure, Energy & Environment and Data / IT for private and public sector. The company aims to be an important part of our customers value chain by offering qualitative services and solutions in a modern, focused and well-founded concept.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for an Inhouse Recruitment Consultant
As an Inhouse Recruitment Consultant you are responsible for supporting the recruitment processes in Norway as a part of the recruitment team by ensuring a strong talent pipeline and smooth process flow for current and future staffing needs. You are expected to provide a high-level candidate experience throughout all recruitment steps including sourcing, interviews, general communication and feedback and drive Company’s Diversity & Inclusion strategy while ensuring attraction of top tier talent.
• Partnering with HR operations teams and business leaders to understand recruitment needs and support recruitment process through existing HR practices and policies.
• Develop a network of potential candidates and industry professionals.
• Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques.
• A bachelor’s or master’s degree in a suitable field of studies
• Familiarity with social networks, professional sites and resume databases.
• Excellent time-management skills with the ability to handle various open positions simultaneously.
• A solution-focused approach and strong written and spoken communication skills in English.
• Previous work experience in recruitment (E.g. senior leadership, IT, electrical engineering, project management or R&D).
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Anette Bendiksen, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org