Techconsult AS is a Norwegian-owned consulting company that for more than 20 years has provided consulting and recruitment services to clients in technical disciplines, project management and project administration. The company was founded in 1999, and has offices in Bergen, Oslo and Stavanger. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in the segments Oil & Gas, Construction / Infrastructure, Energy & Environment and Data / IT for private and public sector. The company aims to be an important part of our customers value chain by offering qualitative services and solutions in a modern, focused and well-founded concept.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Cost Controller.
• Annual Tax calculation & filling
• Invoice & payment approvals
• Day-to-day controlling of country financials
• Update and calculation of provisions
• Contract & Purchase order signing
• Cost center setup & approval
• RIC control / testing
• Support and coordination in relation to monthly, quarterly, & yearly closing
• Update of KPI’s in relation to monthly and quarterly reporting
• Support the preparation of quarterly Risk- and Internal Control Meetings, quarterly internal certification for internal control over financial reporting and the Annual In Control Certification
• Local point of contact for all Siemens AS stakeholders on Internal Control issues
• Coordinate local circular enactment process
• Identify and train Control Requirement Contacts
• Support to identify and train independent assessors, provide guidance / support to assessors and review the quality of selected assessments
• Provide support to document deficiencies
• Coordinate all Internal Control related topics from internal and external audits
• Help to identify remediation activities and propose remediation actions, produce regular progress reports and monitors status of remediation activity, discuss results with stakeholders
• A degree or experience within business administration, finance & controlling, accounting, or similar with a flair and interest within economics.
• You are positive with great collaboration capabilities and you work responsibly and independently.
• You are willing to challenge the status quo, drive change and continuous improvement
• You are outgoing and can easily collaborate and communicate with various stakeholders both in Norwegian and in English
• Profound knowledge of Excel is required
• VBA programming is an advantage, however, not a requirement
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Marianne Koppang, by email:email@example.com