Techconsult AS is a Norwegian-owned consulting company that for more than 20 years has provided consulting and recruitment services to clients in technical disciplines, project management and project administration. The company was founded in 1999, and has offices in Bergen, Oslo and Stavanger. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in the segments Oil & Gas, Construction / Infrastructure, Energy & Environment and Data / IT for private and public sector. The company aims to be an important part of our customers value chain by offering qualitative services and solutions in a modern, focused and well-founded concept.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer -PRE.
We are looking for Senior Electrical Engineers to work for an unmanned EPC greenfield offshore project. The right candidates will join a major new build project and will have the opportunity to develop his/her skills within electrical package follow-up in a large international project-working environment:
- System Design and follow up of electrical systems for project in detail phase
- Technical responsible (PRE) for electrical packages. Low voltage switchboards, UPS packages etc.
- Input to load list
- Follow up vendors and vendor technical documentation and participate in test activities/FAT.
- Ensure that vendor and engineering information required for progress of the work is identified and communicated to the project
- Interface to other disciplines, suppliers and client
- Perform and complete engineering documents and data registers
- Participation in development of solutions for digitalization of engineering data and engineering documentation.
Education Bachelor degree
Required Work Experience:
Minimum 8 years’ experience from greenfield offshore oil&gas projects
Minimum 5 years’ experience from engineering phase within electrical systems and technical responsibility for electrical packages.
Extensive knowledge of electrical design according to relevant standards such as
NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC
Good communication skills
A cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
Ability to work independently as well as in team
Be systematic and accurate
A high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
Knowledge of written and spoken English required Knowledge of Norwegian language would be advantageous.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org