Techconsult AS is a Norwegian-owned consulting company that for more than 20 years has provided consulting and recruitment services to clients in technical disciplines, project management and project administration. The company was founded in 1999, and has offices in Bergen, Oslo and Stavanger. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in the segments Oil & Gas, Construction / Infrastructure, Energy & Environment and Data / IT for private and public sector. The company aims to be an important part of our customers value chain by offering qualitative services and solutions in a modern, focused and well-founded concept.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a HVAC Engineer
• Responsible for Bid clarification and update PO documents for HVAC equipment . Vendor follow up. Multidiscipline interface as well as with method and construction.
• Contribute in planning and executing HVAC packages and follow-up activities in order to secure flow work according with scope of work, budget and schedule
• Prepare technical documentation. Develop package specifications and provide input to procurement activities. Establish and follow up contractor’s verification of equipment packages.
• Follow up delivery of life cycle information (LCI) within discipline.
• As-built update of HVAC calculations and drawings
• Minimum 5 years’ experience with in HVAC, with experience from Norwegian Continental Shelf ang good knowledge of Norwegian Regulatory Requirements
• MSc or BSc degree or equivalent within HVAC
• Experience from Brownfield projects in Norwegian sector
• Valid offshore certificate is preferable
• Previous experience with IFS is advantage
• Language required: Norwegian, English
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Duration: 1 year with possibilities for extension
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Nina Fjeldstad, by email: email@example.com