Techconsult AS is a Norwegian company providing consulting and advisory services to clients in the engineering and construction disciplines and project management services. The company has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde in Norway and a branch office in Teesside, UK. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in markets within the Offshore, Energy, Construction, Shipbuilding and land-based industry.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a LCI Coordinator
• Coordinate and check LCI delivery according to requirements before handover to customer.
• Ensure data flow between our data register and the customer’s data register
• Bachelor degree or other qualification
• 0 – 5 years relevant experience
• Good knowledge of Tag Handling
• Experience from Tag handling system and document management system
• Good multidisciplinary understanding and understanding of technical documentation
• Ability to work independently and structured
• Language: Norwegian or English
• IT Systems: PIMS, ProArc, MS Office
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Anette Bendiksen, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org