Techconsult AS is a Norwegian-owned consulting company that for more than 20 years has provided consulting and recruitment services to clients in technical disciplines, project management and project administration. The company was founded in 1999, and has offices in Bergen, Oslo and Stavanger. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in the segments Oil & Gas, Construction / Infrastructure, Energy & Environment and Data / IT for private and public sector. The company aims to be an important part of our customers value chain by offering qualitative services and solutions in a modern, focused and well-founded concept.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Senior Project Engineer.
* To manage study and execution phase of assigned modification projects on company operated facilities
* To manage concept evaluation, selection, definition and project execution for assigned OPD projects of moderate complexity
* To manage the associated follow-up team assuring quality, consistency and timely execution of the engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning phases according to approved budget and schedule
* Deliver a project development solution that meets the expectations from company and related stakeholders
* Secure the successful completion of the above by deliver high integrity development solutions in accordance with the approved budget and schedule
* Establish, manage, coach and motivate the project team in order to form and maintain a high performance unit
* Identifying and adopting correct HSEQ standards according to company procedures
* Ensure compliance with norms and legislation
* Planning and monitoring of the progress and cost, identify deficiencies and make corrective actions when needed
* Ensure development of technical and operational requirements (operated fields)
* Ensure development of scope of work for the various phases
* Bachelor or Master degree
* Qualified engineer and engineering experiences from one key discipline within the responsibility area (as process design, mechanical design, naval architecture) etc.
* Good knowledge of Norwegian requirements for offshore projects (as PSA Regulations, NORSOK standards etc.)
* Good understanding of inter discipline dependencies
* Experiences with contractor follow-up
* Management of personnel
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Eldfrid Vågane, by email: email@example.com