Techconsult AS is a Norwegian company providing consulting and advisory services to clients in the engineering and construction disciplines and project management services. The company has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde in Norway and a branch office in Teesside, UK. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in markets within the Offshore, Energy, Construction, Shipbuilding and land-based industry.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer – Cable routing
• We are looking for a skilled Electrical Engineer to work for a large ongoing greenfield project offshore wind project.
• The right candidate will join a major offshore wind project and will have the opportunity to develop his/her skills within cable routing and requirement.
• Perform cable routing in – Aveva E3D (3D model)
• Perform cable routing for Electrical, Telecom, Automation and Instrument cables
• Release of cables according to project plan
• Input of construction feedback
• Use of NavisWorks (3D model viewer) and E3D in cable routing design
Interface to other disciplines, suppliers and client
• Education Bachelor degree or Technical College combined with minimum 4 years’ relevant background
• Ex course
• Minimum 5 years’ experience from EIT layout design in green field projects
Experience and deep knowledge of EIT layout design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL, DNVGL and IEC
• Minimum 2 years’ experience with 3D tool PDMS/AVEVA E3D
• Good communication skills
• A cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
• Ability to work independently as well as in team
• Be systematic and accurate
• A high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
• Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
• Knowledge of written and spoken English required Knowledge of Norwegian language would be advantageous
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org