Techconsult AS is a Norwegian company providing consulting and advisory services to clients in the engineering and construction disciplines and project management services. The company has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde in Norway and a branch office in Teesside, UK. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in markets within the Offshore, Energy, Construction, Shipbuilding and land-based industry.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Project Manager External
Initiates and conducts Field Service projects in accordance with applicable instructions and processes. This means, among other things:
• To quote all Field Service opportunities awarded, and follow up the customer’s accordingly to get PO’s. Participate in client contract negotiations on behalf of D-R Services.
• Follow Project Excellence@SE process framework.
• Ensure handover meetings to be performed. Conduct customer kick off when needed.
• Make sure the project will be created in the ERP and project management system, and maintain the systems throughout the project.
• Is responsible for safety, e.g. preparing the safety instructions and procedures in cooperation with Company security team, providers of security services etc
• Ensure adequate resources for the project.
• Ensure that spare parts and tools are available, and that the FS representatives have appropriate documentation before the job starts. Follow up the travel itineraries with the FS representatives accordingly.
• Follow up the customers, field service representatives and suppliers accordingly, during the preparation, execution and completion of the assignments.
• Be the customers single point of contact in all aspects of the missions and projects, such as commercially, regarding deliveries and warranty.
• To be responsible for the progress and implementation of many projects in parallel. This involves a large network of contacts within the D-R and with customers and suppliers.
• Ensure that Field Service reports are completed at the end of the mission, or on a weekly basis for longer missions. Distribute to the customer.
• Make ready for job pack compilation and invoicing in cooperation with the Portfolio Coordinator. Ensure that the projects will be closed after completion.
• Acquire and maintain product knowledge and knowledge of project management. Keep track of industry developments in the oil and gas sector as well as suppliers' technology.
• Create and maintain close contact with existing and potential customer representatives
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Marianne Koppang, by email: email@example.com