Techconsult AS is a Norwegian-owned consulting company that for more than 20 years has provided consulting and recruitment services to clients in technical disciplines, project management and project administration. The company was founded in 1999, and has offices in Bergen, Oslo and Stavanger. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in the segments Oil & Gas, Construction / Infrastructure, Energy & Environment and Data / IT for private and public sector. The company aims to be an important part of our customers value chain by offering qualitative services and solutions in a modern, focused and well-founded concept.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Management Assistant.
ABB Marine & Ports is driving the transition towards a sustainable future. To successfully be the partner our costumers chose to work with, we need to ensure sustainability both in our solutions and in our organization from a business perspective. Our customers increasingly seek solutions that provide greater efficiency, safety and reliability and prepare vessels for operations of today and tomorrow. This makes the transition even more exciting, as this also drives us to constantly challenge our technology, solutions and the way we operate.
Take this opportunity in one of the world´s leading technology companies!
We need to strengthen our team with a proactive Management Assistant with experience in administrative coordination tasks. We are looking for a well-organized person who thrives in a hectic environment and is still meticulous to detail and accuracy.
• Provide administrative support to senior management and executive in Marine & Ports
• Perform complex administrative activities and take responsibility for delivering specific department processes/programs
• Research, compiles and issues special reports, presentations, organization charts, correspondence, etc.
• Responsible for different communication tasks within the area of responsibility, ensuring knowledge and information is shared and keeping others up to date, both internally and externally
• Implements ABB processes and initiates continuous improvement of administrative processes and procedures to maximize efficiency and effectiveness
• Acts as point of contact for internal/external enquiries by phone and email, initiates action and makes judgments about urgency of issues. Provides confidential support to individual executives and/or management team members
• Arrange internal/external events, including for example travel arrangements, itineraries, accommodation, conference registration, visiting speakers etc.
• Provide financial support on a department/project level, monitoring budget spend, raising and approving requisitions/invoices, etc.
• We are looking for a positive- and resourceful Management Assistant with initiative and a problem-solving approach with a high sense of integrity
• A structured way of working with a flexible and service minded attitude
• Bachelor’s degree or higher education. Relevant experience could compensate for the lack of a higher degree.
• Minimum a few years of relevant work experience
• As an international organization we need you to be fluent in both Norwegian and English
We can offer:
• Personal challenging tasks in an inclusive and innovative environment
• Excellent opportunity to learn and grow
• An informal and inclusive work environment
• A global organization where Norway is a “big” player
• Professional career development
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Fornebu - Oslo
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Marianne Koppang, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org