Techconsult AS is a Norwegian company providing consulting and advisory services to clients in the engineering and construction disciplines and project management services. The company has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde in Norway and a branch office in Teesside, UK. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in markets within the Offshore, Energy, Construction, Shipbuilding and land-based industry.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Senior Electrical System Engineer
• Perform power system study including finalizing FebDoc calculations.
• Produce interconnection drawings and block diagrams.
• System support to the package responsible engineers (PRE’s) on mechanical packages; Checking supplier documentation on all mechanical packages.
• System support to the package responsible engineers (PRE’s) on electrical packages; Checking supplier documentation for MSB, Sub DB’s and UPS system
• Bachelor or master degree, electrical power engineering
• Minimum 10 years’ experience from electrical engineering in greenfield offshore oil&gas or wind projects
• Minimum 6 years’ Experience from electrical high voltage design activities and responsibilities from green field projects offshore.
• Experience and deep knowledge of electrical design according to relevant standards such as DNV, ATEX, IEC and VDE
• Have good communication skills
• Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
• Multidiscipline understanding
• Ability to work independently as well as in team
• Be systematic and accurate
• Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
• Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
• Communicate well in English - both orally and in writing
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Duration: Dec 2023
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: email@example.com