Techconsult AS is a Norwegian company providing consulting and advisory services to clients in the engineering and construction disciplines and project management services. The company has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde in Norway and a branch office in Teesside, UK. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in markets within the Offshore, Energy, Construction, Shipbuilding and land-based industry.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Field Engineers - Structural
• MC and Field Engineering during yard stay
• Support production personnel during their daily works with respect to clarification of JC scope including materials.
• Coordinate deviations to JC’s. Find/suggest solutions to field changes. Seek approval for field changes, assist Production Supervisors in executing changes and report to ROS engineering and plan changes to job cards using CCR process.
• Ensure that all internal and external interfaces are identified and followed up within their area of responsibility
• Establish routines for effective communication between project participants across the internal and external interfaces n the project within his area of responsibility-Assist onshore organization with relevant input for detail engineering and complete RLM of finished work.
• Coordinate activities with other disciplines in yard
• Participate in project meetings
• Follow up materials on site
• Demonstrate a visible and active commitment to achieving the OneWay Vision and its associated requirements
• Ensure a good team spirit in the project within his area of responsibility
• Demonstrate an active HSE attitude.
• Be responsible for following up own safety and work under procedures established for working on the project installation.
• Coordinate with QC department when required as a part of construction challenges and CCR process
• Minimum Technical College, Relevant experience can be accepted
• Languages: Norwegian and English
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Duration: one year
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Nina Fjeldstad, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org