Techconsult AS is a Norwegian-owned consulting company that for more than 20 years has provided consulting and recruitment services to clients in technical disciplines, project management and project administration. The company was founded in 1999, and has offices in Bergen, Oslo and Stavanger. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in the segments Oil & Gas, Construction / Infrastructure, Energy & Environment and Data / IT for private and public sector. The company aims to be an important part of our customers value chain by offering qualitative services and solutions in a modern, focused and well-founded concept.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a QRC Coordinator in project.
- Establish and maintain Project Quality and Risk Management Programs and ensure implementation
- Manage, advise and coordinate the Quality and Risk Management activities in the project
- Establish audit and verification plan for the project and ensure follow-up.
- Establish and facilitate project risk assessment and follow-up
- Assist the project in gathering experience from previous projects and in transferring experience to other projects / basis
- QRM information and training to project members.
- Periodical QRM reporting to customer and internally
- Participate and contribute to the Quality and Risk Management network in Company
- Bachelor w/technical or commercial topics. Relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal qualifications
Required work experience;
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Excellent planning, organisation and analytical ability, attention to detail and ability to work independently and manage challenges
- Strong analytical skills and strong risk awareness
- Team player, independent, hardworking, eager to learn and accurate
- Excellent verbal and written English
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Anette Bendiksen, by email: email@example.com
Navn Anette Bendiksen