Techconsult AS is a Norwegian company providing consulting and advisory services to clients in the engineering and construction disciplines and project management services. The company has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde in Norway and a branch office in Teesside, UK. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in markets within the Offshore, Energy, Construction, Shipbuilding and land-based industry.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Specialist Engineer Automation – Electrical Systems
We are looking for a skilled automation engineer to work in a large EPC greenfield project for an unmanned O&G installation. The right candidate will join a major new build project and will have the opportunity to develop his/her skills within automation systems design in a large international project-working environment
• System responsible for SAS interface to Electrical switchboards.
• Design of SAS programming basis for interface to Electrical switchboards (HV & LV) and UPS.
• Designing solutions according to our client's and Project requirements
• Follow up vendors and participate in test activities/FAT/UFAT both for SAS and SAS interface to switchboards
• Participate in reviews and workshops for automation
• Participate in automation system FAT’s
• Perform and complete engineering documents and data registers
• Must have experience from Norwegian projects
• Education Bachelor degree
• Ex course
• FSE course
• Minimum 8 years’ experience from automation engineering in green field projects located on Norwegian Continental Shelf
• Minimum 6 years’ Experience from SAS system design activities, including SCD development of PDCS
• Experience with Power Management Systems (PMS) in SAS.
• Experience with communication protocols, such as Profinet and IEC61850
• Extensive knowledge of automation design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC
• Detail knowledge of Equinor technical requirements (TRs)
• Good communication skills
• A cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
• Ability to work independently as well as in team
• Be systematic and accurate
• A high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
• Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
• Knowledge of written and spoken English required Knowledge of Norwegian language would be advantageous
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Mona Foss, by email: email@example.com