Techconsult AS is a Norwegian company providing consulting and advisory services to clients in the engineering and construction disciplines and project management services. The company has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde in Norway and a branch office in Teesside, UK. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in markets within the Offshore, Energy, Construction, Shipbuilding and land-based industry.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Senior Engineer Automation
• We are looking for a skilled automation engineer to work in a large EPC offshore greenfield project.
• The right candidate will join a major new build project and will have the opportunity to develop his/her skills within Automation systems and personal skills in a large international project-working environment
• Design One Button Start-up sequence solutions for SAS applications to automate start-up of process and utility systems for platform field center
• Testing of sequences with simulator and assist in offshore implementation
• Design and follow up solutions for process control, process shutdown, utility systems, SCD design (System Control Diagram) and FS (Function Specification) offshore, onshore plant and subsea, for greenfield and modification scope.
• Perform and complete engineering documents and data registers
• Education Bachelor degree
• Ex course
• FSE course
• Minimum 12 years’ experience from automation engineering in green field projects to be located on Norwegian Continental Shelf
• Minimum 6 years’ Experience from SAS system design activities, including System Control Diagram development and responsibilities from green field projects to be located on Norwegian Continental Shelf.
• Extensive knowledge of automation design according to relevant standards such as
NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC
• Extensive knowledge of Equinor technical requirements (TRs)
• Good communication skills
• A cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
• Ability to work independently as well as in team
• Be systematic and accurate
• A high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
• Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
• Knowledge of written and spoken English required Knowledge of Norwegian language would be advantageous
• Valid Offshore course
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Mona Foss, by email: email@example.com